Maintaining the quality and integrity of food is a concern to all of us. We want to ensure that the equipment used to process and handle our food or food ingredients are clean, and that the cleaning agent and its process is safe.
95% of the Quickleen formula is made of safe, non-toxic natural materials, with the remainder being semi-synthetic materials derived from natural ingredients that are also used in the manufacture of food additives.
Quickleen is one of the best and safest ways to clean food handling surfaces and processing equipments for the following reasons:
• It will clean stainless steel, copper, brass, silver, aluminium, metal, tiles, ceramics, bathroom, kitchen, oven, barbeque grill, glass, etc.
• It is a very efficient cleaner that cuts through grease, sanitizes and kills mould, mildew, bacteria and other allergy causing pathogens.
• It is user friendly (wipe on wipe off method) and will not damage food handling surfaces.
• It will efficiently remove biofilms and associated microbial growth that can spoil food. With the proper cleaning technique, Quickleen can remove up to 99.9% of microbial contamination.
• It requires no gloves, it is safe to touch, non-toxic (no phosphorus), no odour and no smell.
• It is made under a strict HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) compliant process and certified to be food grade safe (audited annually), therefore limits any possible contamination during manufacture.
• Made in Australia.